Please do not set any elements of your job (text or graphics) to overprint. Our pre-press workflow will take care of all trapping issues relevant to your job.
Screen colours are never accurate, please check your Pantone or CMYK specifications. Always indicate exact file & output size and the stock required.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs.
Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that:
1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document.
3. Bleed is set to exact 1mm for business card products and 3mm for other products
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font.
9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
Make sure all colours are nominated PMS or CMYK, depending upon the printing process by which your job will be printed.
Please note that certain Pantone colours are outside the printable colour range of CMYK devices.
Please be sure to let us know if your job is urgent and we will advise current scheduled ETA's.