Available in any custom size from 10mm x10mm to 280mm x 260mm
Rectangle, Square, Circle, Oval (Custom shape also available for extra fee)
On Sheets or loose cut in individually
Decorate a card, scrapbook page, playroom, closet, garage or craft
By using craft paper sticker for your products, it can gives something extra attention and detail.
It has elegant texture like premium paper stock but recycled look and feel.
Delivery Estimate: 7 to 10 working days from approved artwork (weekends and public holiday not included). Additional options added to product may extend this time, Allow an extra 1-2 working days for an option.
Our Brown Kraft Labels have the look and feel of a brown paper grocery bag and work very well in both inkjet and laser printers. Can also be used to add text and logos to boxes. All label sheets are self-adhesive (peel and stick) with permanent adhesive. Because this is a matt surface stock you can easily write on it should you need to add in extra information or prices.
We support a variety of file formats for uploading designs. Vector Graphic Files is preferrd- vector-based images can be scaled by any amount without degrading quality. Usually supplied in PDF, AI, EPS or CDR formats.
Before submitting your artwork, please check that: 1. The preferred format is vector graphic files. Usually suppies in PDF, AI,EPS OR CDR formats.
2. Your artwork is the correct size. Artwork to be 1-up on a single page document. 3. Bleed is set to exact 3 mm
4. The document colour mode set to CMYK
5. All Rich Black are set to C = 40%, M = 0%, Y = 0%, K = 100%.
6. All fonts are outlined (converted to curves) or embedded.
7. All links are embedded.
8. All lines in your artwork are at least 0.3pt and all text should be at least 8pt using a non narrow style font. 9. All borders in your artwork are at least 5mm wide.
10. All images in your artwork are 300dpi when placed at 100%.
Please Note: 1. If two sides are selected, your artwork should contain a design for both sides.
2. Also if possible, please provide crop marks around the artwork.
3. Colours may appear darker when Matt Lamination is applied.
4. We print in CMYK and not RGB. Supplying artwork in RGB will effect the final colour.
5. If business cards are ordered with any additonal option, a PDF proof will always be sent to the customer. This must be approved before the job can be printed. If not approved in time, the order may be delayed.